A reminder that our annual Staff Appreciation Lunch happens tomorrow. Thank you very much to all those who have signed up to bring food! We would still greatly appreciate more help and food donations to make this special event a memorable day for our amazing teachers and staff.
Here are a few details for tomorrow:
* Please bring food to the Staff Room (second floor across from the stairs near the main office).
* Please, if possible, deliver food around 11:15 a.m. (lunch begins at 11:40 a.m.), as there is limited fridge and oven space.
* Food should be cooked through — we can reheat/keep warm. No serving utensils are necessary.
* Palmerston is a peanut-free school. No dish can contain peanuts.
* If your dish contains nuts other than peanuts, label the dish with a list of ingredients, please.
* Please label serving dishes with name/classroom number. (Masking tape and your name in permanent marker works well.)
* If you can come at around 12:20 p.m. for half an hour to help clean up , it would be greatly appreciated.
Here’s the link for sign-up:
And again, thank you for contributing and for helping to make the day special for the staff!!