Good morning Palmerston families!
Prior to the holidays, we sent out a note about the kindergarten classes needing supplementary toys and materials. As most of you know, the items in these classes experience the highest level of use and replacements are always needed. Some of the items on the teachers’ wish list include:
- pillows for reading area
- bins for materials
- toy trucks, cars, vehicles
- babies, dolls and doll clothes
- plastic people and animals
- marble runs and marbles
- buckets, watering cans and shovels for sand/water play
- toy dishes and play food
- dress-up clothes
- cookie cutters, rolling pins and stamps for play dough
- fabric cut and sewn into different shapes
- primary / kinder french books and Barbapapa books
If you’re in the mood for some early spring cleaning and come across any gently used items from this list that you’d be willing to contribute, these teachers would be VERY appreciative!!!
We’ll be placing a box in the main lobby to collect these items over the next month. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.