Dear Parents and Guardians,
Hope you are having a good week. If you know in advance that you are going to be away for an extended period of time (i.e., more than three days), please email email@example.com and let us know. We will apprise the office staff so that you do not receive the automated phone calls.
Have a great week,
Matthew and Caitland
- Social Justice League Bake Sale – February 23
- Spring Forward Planning Meeting – February 28 at 5:30 pm in the library
- School Council Workshop – Kids Have Stress Too (Part 1) – Thursday, March 1
- TDSB Scrabble Tournament in the gym – March 6
- School Council Workshop – Kids Have Stress Too (Part 2) – Thursday, March 8
- March Break – March 12-16
- Spring Forward – March 22 from 6:00 – 8:00
Spring Forward Planning Meeting
There will be a planning meeting on February 28 at 5:30 in the library. All are welcome to attend.
Free Parenting Workshops
Sign Up for the Free Parenting Workshops at Palmerston Public School this Spring!
All workshops are facilitated by Public Health Nurses and are tailored to meet the specific needs and interests of the audience. Workshops will be held in the library. Minimum of 12 parents are needed to run the workshops.
Kids Stress Too (4-9 yrs old)
- Thursday, March 1st (Part 1) from 6:00-8:00
- Thursday March 8th (Part 2) from 6:00-8:00
Life: Understanding Resilience (10-14 yrs)
- Wednesday, April 11th from 6:00 – 8:00
Childcare and free pizza will be provided.
If you are interested in registering, please click on the link below. Please note that we need 12 participants in order to run the workshop.
Palmerston Community Daycare Summer Camp Registration
Palmerston Community Daycare’s SCHOOL AGE summer camp registration begins Wednesday February 21. 2018 for children entering grade one in September 2018 to 10 years of age.
Campers can look forward to enjoying a fun-filled summer camp in their local community.
Registration can be done on-line at www.palmerstoncommunitydaycare.com or in person at the daycare office located on the 3rd floor of the Annex building between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday. See attached flyer for details.